This returning six-part series for ITV tells the unique personal stories of people involved in extraordinary events which have changed their lives.
The six-part series returns to ITV on Thursday 14th July and tells the unique personal stories of people involved in extraordinary events which have changed their lives.
Presented by Ranvir Singh alongside reporter Michael Underwood, the programme provides a close insight into contributors’ lives from their own perspectives, explores issues which affect the public, and delves deep into the stories behind the headlines.
Three stories are told in each episode, with individuals interviewed by Ranvir or Michael, or filming themselves to build a vivid portrayal of their particular experience.
Among the people telling their stories in this series are:
- Keegan Hirst, the first rugby league star to come out while still playing
- One-armed climber Sianagh Gallagher
- Paralysed cyclist Martyn Ashton, who is facing his biggest challenge yet
- Imran Chaudhuri, the secret hero of 7/7
- Solomon Golding, the first black British male dancer to join the company of the prestigious Royal Ballet
- Billy Muir, who at 67 is working 20 jobs on one the UK’s most remote islands